To apply for any of the positions, please email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you would be a good fit for us.
Our Building Management Solution can provide significant benefits to most businesses but greater awareness needs to be brought in the market.
We are looking for someone to help us expand by generating new leads and educating potential new customers. It is a technical offering which has to be engineered for each client. We expect the sales engineer to be able to handle the questions and if they don't know reply honestly that they shall ask the seniors at the office and get back.
We need them act as the liaison between our engineering department to solve any queries with the customer. And finally they have to close the deal.
Past experience in Sales or Marketing is strongly preferred but not required. We shall provide training on the technical aspects of our Solutions.
- Generate new leads.
- Follow up on leads to convert them to clients.
- Make regular calls.
- Demonstrate the product.
- Handle questions and objections.
- Interpret benefits of the Building Management Solution to the customer.
- Get the order.
- Maintain list of Sales Leads in CRM
- Graduate Degree (Engineering preferred; Commerce or other also acceptable)
- Willingness to learn technical terms specific to our field
- Past Experience Preferred
BMS Software Engineer is responsible for all the on-site and off-site work pertaining to programming and configuration of devices and systems at all projects. They are also responsible for the R&D of new products.
At Hredai, we design, commission and support state-of-the-art Building Management Solutions. The BMS related devices such as controllers, integrators, supervisors, etc. and the core BMS software shall be programmed and configured by the Software Engineer.
All the training related to BMS shall be provided by Hredai. It is expected that the employee has a willingness to learn. A background in Electronics will be helpful but not strictly necessary. Being comfortable with computers and IT is a must.
The work is mostly office-based with occasional travelling to site required for configuration. There is partial work from home and flexible timings as per workload.
- Programming of BMS controllers and integrators
- Configuration of devices for other non-core solutions
- Designing graphics for the BMS solution
- Creating Reports, Dashboards and Alarms for the BMS solution
- On-site installation and testing of the systems
- Project management pertaining to the Software related tasks and coordination with Project Department
- Research and testing new devices
- Documentation of the projects (from the Software-side)
- Solving complaints and handling change request as required by the Support Department
- Training other departments in Green Edge’s software tools
- Keep company culture and core values in mind
- Graduate Degree in Electronics and Communication
- Proficiency in English
- Comfortable with Computers & Networking